When experience matters most…


We can assist you with filing a petition for guardianship for minor children, or opposing a petition filed against you. A guardian may be appointed for numerous reasons, typically associated with the mother and father being unable or unwilling to care for the children. Sometimes their inability will be temporary and sometimes permanent. If the Delaware Department of Family Services believes the parents cannot care for their child, DFS will petition the court to appoint a guardian and the parent has the right to oppose the state at a hearing.

We can advise you of your rights and represent you at the hearing.

Comments are closed.